Position Title: Executive and Development Assistant
Supervisor: Executive Director/Program Director
Hours: Non-Exempt Hourly; 15-18 hours per week, at $21.00 per hour, generally Monday-Friday, with occasional evening and weekend hours
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing support for the Executive Director (ED) and the Program Director (PD) including but not limited to, data entry for volunteer hours and postings, data entry for development, data entry for SNAP, setting up and attending agency meetings and taking minutes, planning and set up for agency fundraising events..
Minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience. BA Degree or equivalent. Strong computer skills: demonstrated ability to learn new software and guide others in usage including fundraising software, doddle poll, Survey Monkey, Constant Contact, Access and Excel. Experience with grants management desired. Good critical thinking skills. Able to handle multiple tasks in an efficient manner. Excellent organization skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail.
1. Data entry and management of development software, including sending mailings.
2. Support for volunteer coordinator, enter volunteer postings and track volunteer hours.
3. Enter and track SNAP database.
4. Support for Student Tracker database
5. Assist in public relations and communications via Constant Contact and Facebook.
6. Support the ED in preparing for Board of Director meetings.
7. Provide staff assistance to Board members including but not limited to the Fundraising Committee.
8. Attend agency and partner meetings, take minutes.
9. Track and enter staff development hours.
10. Develop and maintain professional expertise by attending meetings, conferences, and trainings as appropriate and available.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write in Executive Assistant in the subject line of the email
The Literacy Project is an EOE/ADA employer
Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply